- 1/2 cup celery , chopped
- 1/4 cup onions , chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , pressed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes , undrained
- 16 ounces sliced kielbasa
- 1 cup uncooked converted rice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces frozen shrimp , thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas , thawed
Mix celery and onion.
Press garlic into mixture.
Add tomatoes, sausage, rice and seasoning; stir.
Put into a 9 x 13 baking pan.
Dissolve boullion cube in water and pour over rice mixture.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 400, for 55-60 minutes.
Until the liquid has been absorbed.
Stir in shrimp and peas.
Let stand 10 minutes until shrimp and peas have been warmed through.